Curriculum Vitae for Joseph P. Fusco
Joseph P. Fusco DDS MAGD
77 North Centre Avenue
Rockville Centre, New York 11570, U.S.A.
PERSONAL VISION STATEMENT
- To strive and become what L.D. Pankey called a “Master Dentist”. Only 2% of dentists can interview, diagnose, plan treatment, and motivate patients to proceed with a comprehensive treatment plan and execute the services with a very high level of predictive success.
- To continue as this perpetual student and grow professionally and intellectually.
- To be the best husband, father, and son to my family.
- 1977-1981: The Ohio State University, Columbus Ohio.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Nutrition
- 1981-1985: Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland
- Baltimore, Maryland
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE
- 1986- Present: The University of the State of New York, Education Department, Certificate Number xxx3680 License Number xxx58-1
- 1985-1986: Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York
- General Practice Residency
AWARDS and HONORS
- 1985: Winner of The Block Drug Company Award, “Ascorbic Acid and its Relationship To Connective Tissue”
- 2000: Fellowship into The Academy of General Dentistry, Toronto, Canada
- 400 hours of Continuing Education and completion of written examination
- 2007: Mastership into The Academy of General Dentistry, San Diego, Calif.
- 1100 hours of CE of which 400 must be Participation Courses
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry
- Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry
- Society of Color and Appearance in Dentistry
- International Academy of Adhesive Dentistry
- 2003: Alternate Delegate for the AGD
- 2004-2010 The Pankey Group of New York
- 2005-2006: President of The Pankey Group of New York
- 1997-Present: Member of South Nassau County Study Club
- 2000-Present: Member of South Shore Study Club
COURSES AND CONFERENCES
- Institute for Advanced Dental Education. Dr. Gerald Kramer and Dr. Myron Nevins. Courses 1,2, and 3
- Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study. Dr. Peter Dawson. Concepts of Complete Dentistry and Occlusion; 1, 2, and 3
- Seattle Institue for Advanced Dental Education. Dr. Frank Spear, Courses in Occlusion, Esthetics, Materials, Treatment Planning, and Case Presentation.
- L. D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education: Continuum 1, 2, 2E, 3, 4. Intraoral Photography, and Removable Prosthodontics
- Boston University/Goldman School of Dentistry: Endodontic courses with Dr. Herbert Schilder and Dr. Stephen L. Buchanan